Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cynthia is having a good Day!

Hi there guys!!
 I have a little special card to share. I think I'm gonna have to give this another try. I was playing with sharp shadows on the gorgeous Cynthia. I might of gotten a little carried away with the shading but overall I'm satisfied with the result. Next time I think I'll keep the back shading on her left side only.

I also had to figure out the dirty blonde hair combo with my spectrum noir pens lol! I think I'm obsessed with dirty blonde hair *_*

here you can see some of the pretty gold sparkle on the chipboard wings.


I kept the shading right behind her, underneath her flowing hair, pleated dress and in between her legs.
I wish I could share a better picture of the gold glitz this card has specially the MIC Laser chip wings.
Well I hope I given you an idea where you could lay your shading on Cynthia. Mainly have fun with her and I really want to see how your take comes out.
Happy coloring.

*********************************

******************************

SPECTRUM NOIR RECIPE
SKIN: TN1,TN2,TN7, EB1, EB2 shading on face with EB2 picking up from EB3
DRESS: GB10,GB11, LY1,CT4
FLOWERS: 1B1,TB1,TB2,TB4,TB6,LY1,DG1,DG3,DR1,DR6,DR7
HAIR: BG10, EB1,EB2,BG5
SHOES: EB7,BG1,BG3,BG4
SHARP SHADOWS DONE WITH BG1, BG4,BG5,BG7

be back tomorrow for another creation so come back and check it out :)

10 comments:

  1. Awesome card Ruby. Her hair is amazing!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, your coloring are stunning. Love the hair.

    Hugs, Kaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what fabulous colouring, Ruby! LOVE LOVE LOVE the dark shadings you did. Gives a bold effect which looks really great. So you really can be satisfied with what you did. Love the dirty blonde as well.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card Ruby.

    Hugs Riet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply GORGEOUSSSSSS, Ruby!!!! The image is lovely and colored to perfection.....you are a bundle of talent, girl! Absolutely awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, what amazing colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnificent colouring. gorgeous card. x
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's beautiful...awesome job and I love the dirty blonde coloring as well as the shading. Would love to see a step by step on the hair coloring....that is my downfall.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card. I don't think you have gone overboard on the shading, it really makes the image pop right off the page. I think has more of an edgy look with the colour combinations and shading, so bloody well done from me.
    B'xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)