Monday, July 18, 2011

In2Stamp Sneek Peak 9 to 14!!!


Hey guys I'm still around but in the background far behind :)

I know I owe lots of blog visits LOL!

I just been pulled left and right by the family.I hardly get time to sit down and colour.With the summer here and all it's even more of a challenge.

I'll be gone for a few days more not many though.

As I told you before I'm going to be at CHA yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO KIDS OH EM GEE!!!!!!!!!!!


You know I'm looking forward to that!

I just wanted to tell you I'll be back with some pictures and will see what else :)

before I sign off I wanted to fill you in on the last batch of In2Stamp images that have debuted!

OH CAN I SAY CHRISTMAS SCENERY CARDS LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!

Make sure to stop by the In2Stamp Inspiration blog to get all the details on how you could win some of these cuties!


Until next time signing off your Ruby Rube (Acting goofy here)

Chao!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)