Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Frosty Hello


Hey Guys I'm back!!!!
We have a NEW challenge theme for the DT members at LD. 

This time around we wanted to change it up a bit and create a shaped card. I needed something wide to be able to fit my scene so I went with a scalloped oval shape card.
I had the urge to mask these cute images together to complete a fun cheerful scene.


I have Winter 2011 Snowy Friends, Mistletoe Cutie Pie and Winter Wonderland Frosty Giggling.
I thought Mistletoe Cutie Pie fit right in between the fun, what do you think? :)

Just so that you know that's three different rubber stamps in the scene. Also do you spy something else??? YOU SEE MY SENTIMENT!!!?



Oh isn't it cute....it's one of the Christmas and Winter Warm Fuzzies sentiment stamps.Oh and look look closer it has a replica of mini image of the snowy friends next to the sentiment. How about that for originality :)


Oh no... almost forgot do you see my snowflakes on the upper right side. Those were cut off with LD Chocolate Covered cherry paper pad.

Ok that's it for me and I hope I gave you some ideas or Inspiration using Little Darling products.

You could find all of these products available at the Little Darlings Rubber stamps store and ready to ship.

Thanks for visiting  and I have some BIG news I have to share very soon,LOL!!!! 

Enjoy your day((smiles)) Ruby 

LD PRODUCTS


7 comments:

  1. Ooh Ruby! What a beautiful christmas card!! I love it :) Hope you are oke?
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!!! How cute is this--TOTALLY FUN!!!!! Ah I am in LOVE with this!!!! So so soooooo beautiful!!! Saw pics of CHA---looks like a fun time had by ALL!!!!!
    Happiness my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby!! I am awe struck!! This.. is... so DANG amazing!! HECK!! You're amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooooooo GORGEOUS RUBY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so beautifull Ruby. I love it. Wonderfull colouring!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Ruby you have done such a fabulous job putting these images together. Lovely coloring and gorgeous layout.
    "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...la la la" Me singing.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh oh awwwwwwwww Rudy doll...You have done a fabby job of all the images!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!
    Have a great week dear
    big hugs........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)