Thursday, May 5, 2016

Cinco De Mayo Hop Sabor Papel and Craftwell

When Two well known Companies in the Crafting world come together SaborPapel and Craftwell to celebrate such a special event!

A quick snip what we 5 De Mayo means and why we celebrate.

Cinco de Mayo—or the fifth of May—commemorates the Mexican army’s 1862 victory over France at the Battle of Puebla during the Franco-Mexican War (1861-1867). A relatively minor holiday in Mexico, in the United States Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a celebration of Mexican culture and heritage, particularly in areas with large Mexican-American populations. Cinco de Mayo traditions include parades, mariachi music performances and street festivals in cities and towns across Mexico and the United States.


Make sure you stop by  Craftwell USA blog first to get the full details on the prizes of the hop.

 This is what I have on my blog for today's Inspiration. 
A fun festive card with a touch of Sabor.





I colored my Simply Betty digi with copic markers. I did a little color placement on her eyes, Just because I like to play with eyes. 
This digi is called Rita Limes. I just used it as a Margarita to celebrate the event :P 

CHEERS!!!!



Rita Limes Digi-



 

I just love the SaborPapel collection from Ole. The colors are so much fun to cheer up any party!

I used papel picado on my card and fussy cut many of the festive banners through out and arranging them as I wish.


Also sentimientos Ole came to play. These are just perfect for sentiments on your projects of any kind. I used the confetti green sheet as my base.


I used a few dies from LDRS Creative and created my tissue flowers using the circle die from the LDRS Square set.



Participating Blogs:
Crystal Dominguez (you are here)
Ruby Montes(You are here)
Thanks for swinging by Have a great HOP.
Salud!


LDRS Creative Dies

33 comments:

  1. Your coloring! Always on point! Love it!!! Salud amiga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors. Very cute picture that makes for a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the items
    used on your cute
    card. Lovely work.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring!! Love all the colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have amazing coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic coloring job! I love the card. well put together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Love the Cinco De Mayo explanation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your coloring. Absolutely adorable. Total quack up!

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project
    Mkschmidt4atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project, love your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lindisima tarjeta, el digi te quedo super coloreado =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bello proyecto! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great project! The papers you used are so beautiful! I also love that you used a colored image, your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun card and love the focus stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun fun fun. Love the way you used the paper too

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a cute project. So different.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous image and awesome coloring!Absolutely Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad I'm hopping along. I've met some wonderful crafty chicas around here. Love the image you colored!
    Carmen l

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your girl awesome project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fantastic card and great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your festive card and the digi image is adorable with great coloring. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun card! Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  23. How cute! Your coloring is fantastic and I love the colors that just put you in a festive mood. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)