Saturday, April 30, 2016

Stampendous Hopper High


Happy weekend

Special weekend posting PPC is celebrating Spring with Stampendous!!

Make sure you join us with all the inspiration and challenges on Facebook.
I did some watercoloring to relax me from a very very busy schedule over here. 

I colored a Happy Hoppers , Hopper High.

I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads and Marvy watercoloring markers.

Playing and creating fur was very therapeutic. I got lost a few minutes in there lol!



The card was pretty much a simple structure. I sew the image and my base for added detail.


Playing with my Creative Basic Dies Design by my friend Rhea Weigand.
I'm a bit lucky to have these babies on my hot hands :)
Thanks for stopping by and if you follow me on FB you know what is to come.
If you don't follow me make sure to check me on FB.
I see you boo.
:)
Rubes
Happy Hoppers Hopper High


These are called Creative Basic Stitched Flags.
the ideas are endless how to use these dies and I'm very addicted to using these on all my cards lately.

I do screen request just letting you know if you're a stalker or "Other"
I'll see you soon



Basic Stitched Flags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)