Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick for a Treat From Little Darlings!

Hello guys!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!! 

Some quick waves to my new followers ALL RIGHT you found the light!!!!!! JUST KIDDING LOL! I'm a big goof ball and you'll get to see that more so often on my blog. When I type LOL! IT'S BECAUSE I'M REALLY LAUGHING NO LIE LOL!
Those who know me know that I have a problem with typing in CAPS :) YEAH THAT'S ME BEING loud as usual.
Anyways thanks for following and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

I was out and late on posting a couple of DT posts on here. I had a weak to none signal from the heavy wind storm we had here but I'm back.
Ok let's start off with Little Darlings Inspiration time.
I brought back an oldie but a goodie. I couldn't resist not inking her up with the Halloween in hype here in the states.

I colored her on Kraft paper with my Spectrum Noir pens.

The Little Darling Inspiration team has the challenge of the month to create something with dies/dyes.
This cute witchy called Trick for Treat is not available on the store but keep checking back you never know when it will appear on stock. 
or better yet shoot Angie Hunt an email and she'll inform you the availability of this cutie :)


I created a treat bag mimicking a witches broom. I got the idea online and I saved the picture but I forgot to save the link. I mean it wasn't a tute anyways but just but eyeballing it you get the idea how it was done. 
Pretty easy....lunch bag, cut, stick pretzel and tie :) oh yeah make sure your goodies are inside :)

I hope you like my treat and I'll be back shortly to show another just because creation with another Oldie but goodie!
C-YA BACK SOON!!

***************************
REMINDER TIME IS COUNTING DOWN FOR THE LITTLE DARLINGS TAG CONTEST!!!
Hurry hurry get you entries in!
Do you want to win some adorable rubber from the new release??!

I HAVE TO SAY CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Krista Smith has out done herself, I was just in AWEEEEE  and still am!
I'm telling you get your tags going lol!

To get full details of the contest come HERE.

Spectrum Noir Recipe
Skin: FS1,TN2,TN3
Clothes & HAT: TN4,TN8,OR1,GB4,1G5
Cauldron: PL1, PL2, PL3, PL4, PL5, IG5
Shoes & Boa : IG5, IG7, IG10
Hat belt buckle: PL4,CR5,CR6
Hair: GB4, GB9, EB8


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)