Tuesday, October 29, 2013

You Inspire me....Fight for the Cure

Hello I'm back with a new creation for the New challenge over Magnolia-licious and it's pretty simple one and I'm sure you could join us so NO EXCUSES LOL!
The theme this time is "Anything Goes"
 
I'm showcasing the one and only Sakura Tilda from the  Special Moments Collection.


I was hesitant in using boxing Tilda since you know she would of been perfect for
Fighting for the cure theme.
I was over joyed creating fighting for the cure creation last year and this year I didn't want to skip out in creating one specially this awareness month.
Layering up all this pink paper and just using the pink elements all over my card was just an OMG moment lol! I was melting myself. I don't know if you notice my style of cards/creations. I usually go for more bold/bright colors.  Don't get me wrong I love love love the soft creations that many of my European friends create but PFFFT I could never pull one off. I have a heavy hand you know lol! I try coloring something very soft pink and sec later it's bright pink
ha ha ha ha!
(Explains Tildas bright pink dress)
Going on with my card  my Tilda was watercolored and I used DI pads, DI markers and a single Marvy marker for her hair. Well that's my cancer awareness creation I have for you.
I'll try to make more through out the year because it shouldn't just be in Oct to practice awareness.
I hope you could join us,  it's not a hard challenge and please swing by the challenge blog to check out the rest of the DT creations. I have called Dibbs on many already tehee.
 
Thanks for your love and comments. Don't forget you could follow me on pinterest too.
 
I'll be back tomorrow for a special share :)
 
Have awesome day
 
 
 
P.S
This card is for sale if your interested please contact me and I also have the
 gable box and the card I did last year for sale as well. One more thing if you see a card on my blog that you'll like to buy off me.
Please email me! I just have to make sure it's not spoken for email me at ruby6ruby@yahoo.com

6 comments:

  1. Oh my!! Ruby! this is stunning my dear, the colourng, theme, embellishments, a wonderful creation my dear.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome your colours are Amazing you do Brights Soooooo Well! Looooving all the pink Gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too much pink Rubes!!! What an amazing card!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Ruby. The perfect card for an important cause. I love how you colored Tilda's dress. Lovely Hot Pink!
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what wonderful colouring on your beautiful projects thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)