Thursday, July 2, 2015

DollHouse Tag Fly By

Hiya guys I'm busy busy busy. Working behind the scenes. Trying to keep up with my busy life. We're always on the go and the two days we've been home I've been able to color YES and Create!!! lol! I get on serious coloring mode and try getting my DT requirements done. 

Anyways  I'm here again to share another tag I created and this time I'm using one of the most recent  Rubber stamp collection added to LDRS, "DollHouse". 
Her name is Fly By  and I have watercolored her using various mediums. 
I used Distress Ink pads and Marvy watercolor pens and pencils.

I'm also using LDRS Dewdrop Border die to trim the bottom of the tag. 
Once again I used the Vintage Affections Postage Sentiment. I just love the size of the of  these and the sentiment doesn't get lost with everything else.






Thank you for stopping by and will see you back here really soon. 
Have a great safe weekend
XX

LDRS PRODUCTS

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning Ruby! Love your colourwork and details on your card!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)