Saturday, November 14, 2015

Te Quiero Mucho


Well I'll be dam this post didn't go live!!! I had it scheduled and I guess it decided not to. I was coming over here to schedule for two future posts and just saw that my last post never did go up. Well at least it did over the LDRS Creative Inspiration blog. I've been busy behind the scenes you know holidays and actually prepping for CHA!

 Yup CHA is around the corner and the LDRS Creative DT is working hard behind the scenes. I just can't wait to share before exploding lol! Sorry peeps but I'm under oath :P
Well let me leave you with my a little creation I did using CandiBean Swinging by to say Hi Rubber stamp. I watercolored her with Distress Inks. I'm not sure if people are interested in knowing my watercoloring recipe so I never tally it but if I hear any request for it I could start keeping track.

This was a little different for me because I'm a heavy colorist but I'm trying to light color sometime too. It was so hard not adding more dept and I had to really pull away lol!
Anywhoo here is a little watercoloring fun




Adding the Spanish sentiments were the cherry on top and they go so well with the image itself.
The black stamp heart says, "siempre en mi corazon" which means Always in my heart. The top sentiment says, "Te quiero Mucho" which means I love you a lot. The whole set is so much fun to play with and guess what  IT'S ON SALE!!!!!! Go before they're all gone.






Thanks for swinging by my corner a little late for my posting but I'll be back very soon for a back to back posting. Have a great weekend friends!
Ruby



P.S
I just recently started my Instagram account I actually share more of my coloring there 
@rubyandthatsallshewrote

cya there!

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)