Thursday, December 3, 2015

You're My #1 Friend


Hello friends I'm back and I'm really trying to keep up with my posts for December!! It's so hard lol!

Today I have some sweet twist using So Proud which I would give myself for keeping up with Dec blog postings :P
This Ribbon will be in display at CHA hopefully. I really liked the outcome of the creation from the coloring to the lace. Everything was created to compliment each other. 


My image was stamped on Kraft paper colored with copics and finished with pencils. I didn't keep the recipe for this one because she was colored a while back and lost the recipe. The only thing was to finish the pony with majority pencils.


I cut out a circle using the Darling Square die set that is part of the collection. I stamped a sentiment from the Love Vintage Affections set and simply tucked it in between all the pretty flowers.



I have lots of work ahead of me and then we have Christmas EEEEK!

Thanksgiving was very lovely and food comma was an under statement.Yup went shopping in my heels and all lol! We didn't even Christmas shop we shopped for ourselves and called it a day. Actually .... hmmmm... I just realized I DIDN'T BUY NOTHING ....MAN! How the???? Wait!? WHAT?? I didn't buy nothing for myself lol!! My kids did ALL of them and so did my hub. He actually spoiled himself for once. Overall it was indeed a fun and beautiful Thanksgiving with my side of the family. We had so many laughs I tell ya!

ok peeps I'm out and about cuz this girly has LOTS to color.
Thanks for swinging by and don't forget to follow me on 

and on 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)