Monday, November 23, 2015

Just for fun with Saturated Canary Amber



Hi guys! Well this morning I woke up cheery and ready to color. The funny thing was that I had something else ready and then I had remembered I wanted to play in the Tombow coloring contest. 

I have only a few handful of watercoloring markers so I decided to play with my favorite markers....Actually it's my ULTIMATE favorite color. I love it beyond words, number 879. This chocolate brown marker has a pink undertone! So pretty.

 So I decided to do a sepia coloring take using Amber from Saturated Canary Rubber stamp.
I didn't know they had a design team call :( AWEEE ....next time I'll be looking out for sure. I love Tombow product.




I also wanted to participate in a challenge. How long has that been right lol!
Yes it's with Taylor's Expressions.
 I've been eyeing them and they have such cute stuff. I need to go shopping there very soon.

TOMBOW Color combo
942,879,815,723
I used 942 for skin and 723 through out like on her cheeks, lips and top of her dress. Hair,eyes and skirt was with 879 and 942
Now 815 was diluted with water and used it on butterflies and a tad on her lips. Oh yes Tombow pink pencil is from the pale tone II. I used it to line up her lips.

Ok thanks for peeking in and I'll cya guys again if I spontaneously decide to color before my next scheduled posting :)

Have a great week
Rube

Amber can be found over the LDRS Creative store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)