Friday, November 20, 2015

I Can't Reach Christmas Cheer For All


Told ya I'll be back! Ok so today it's a Christmas cheer coloring. I did it I did a CAS card. Is it a CAS card? I tried so hard so it better be lol!
Do you know how hard it is not to keep adding embellishments??? Dude it's hard!!! LOL!
So easy peasy lemon squeezy coloring was a center focus. 

I used Copics but OF COURSE. My copic combo is down below.

This is, I can't Reach  by CandiBean Rubber Stamp.
 


I had a little extra fun color placing the fir in the tree. I've been doing this technique for years now and I was working on a tutorial actually due to popular request. Well what had happened was..... it's sitting in my draft folder lol! I mean this had to be like 5 years ago lol!

Maybe if I could squeeze in extra coloring I could finish it before December.  I have so much coloring at the moment but than you have those images that you really want to color for extra fun and if I don't I'll just burst!



Simple embellishments. 

My 10 yo daughter is like, mom  what's zup with the boring card?

I chased her all over the house cuz she ran right after she said that.

They're not use to my " CAS cards" :) 



Okie doke that's all my yapping
I hope I gave you some inspiration to give the stamp a try. 
Any questions feel free to email me or leave me a comment.

I will be back early December for a fun post ,....

Have a GREAT DAY
Ruby




Copic Color Combo

Skin: E50,E51,E93,E000,E0000,BV000
Hair: YR24,YR21,YG95,RV69,R29,R24
Clothes: R20,R24,R29,R39,R59,T1
Tree and Pot: YG61,YG63,YG667,YG97,Y32,,Y04,E51,E84,E87,RV69,R29,R24,R20
Mouse: W1,W5,R20,
Stool: E84,E87,E51

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON

Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Ruby!
    This is so adorable, Hun. I'm so happy to see your artwork again. Love it!!! Your coloring and designs are fabulous as always.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWEEEE, Cathy! Thank you so much! I've been so busy with my family you know how that goes. Getting to blog so constantly like before has just gotten so much harder lol!

      I'm coloring believe me it's just getting them up here is another thing lol!

      Thank you sweet friend for taking the time to visit me and leaving me some kind words. I greatly appreciate it ((hugs))

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)