Friday, September 16, 2016

Sweet cookie

Welcome back Friends! I have a new card featuring one of the latest New Saturated Canary rubber stamp ,What Cookie. Along with NEW LDRS Creative Dies!



I started by stamping "What Cookie" stamp and colored her with CopicMarkers.





I then cut her out with an oval die and centered her on a blue DP with the  intricate oval both from the Gilded Oval Die set.


had some fun layering the center with fun colors to pop my image.
I used Creative Basic Cutting Edge Borders to trim the center and added a touch of tan lace. 
My Creative Basic Stitched Flag was used to stamp my sentiment from the Bestfriends set. I decorated with flowers and the simple touch of the Key Tailed Dragonfly to finish it off.
I had so much fun coloring her and playing with all the dies. I hope to leave you with some inspiration and you give her a try.


Thanks for stopping by my corner. 

Follow me on Insta and FB for more sharing. I do share more of my coloring in progress and just for fun colorings on Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)