Tuesday, October 18, 2016

DollHouse Chilly Daze

Welcome all I have an LDRS Creative Inspiration post featuring a NEW DollHouse Rubber stamp Chilly Daze and a few LDRS Creative Dies!


I colored DollHouse Chilly Daze with watercoloring Tombow markers , Prima watercoloring pencils and TimHoltz Distress Ink pads. I get asked what are my go to mediums and I actually like to pull various brands and I have even pulled out my copics to color on watercoloring paper which I don't do often but it's ok I have plenty of refills :)
 I say that because sometimes watercoloring paper could suck in your ink and you tend to lay more to get to your desire depth.


I used the Best Friends sentiment collection set and simply tucked it in right next to her.
I took some gear die cuts and trimmed the corners in my card using the
Key tailed Dragonfly die set. 


I then cut her using Fancy Rectangles & Layers die. I used the bigger size up to cut a pretty border to surround her. I also cut some tags to create a border in the center with the same set.
My favorite piece is that GORGEOUS picnic quilt embossing pattern in the background.
Just puts everything together.


 I hope you like my creation. This one will be displayed at CHA 2017 show for LDRS Creative. 
Thanks fro swinging by love
Rubes

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)