Wednesday, November 16, 2016

CandiBean Hand Picked For Hedgy

Hello friends yes I'm back with double post,  I'm  also featuring  CandiBean Hand Picked For Hedgy rubber stamp along with some fun LDRS Creative products.






I colored my CandiBean stamp image with Copic  markers and cut it out using the big die from the Creative Basic Fancy Rectangles & Layers. I simply mounted my image on a brown base paper using the beautiful elegant embossing folder Picnic Quilt.



I used the Summer Garden sentiment set which reads, "I imagined what my soul would look like and all I saw were flowers"
I about melted when I read this! Goes just perfect with my stamp image.




I thank you for stopping by my corner and hopefully you enjoyed my inspiration for today.
Have a lovely day


4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Do you have a YouTube account that we can watch while you color these beautiful images

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I sure don't have any at the moment. I do have plans for something soon because it's been requested by so many on facebook. If you have fb make sure you follow me there too as I'm planning a live coloring session soon :P
      Thank you for your visit.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)