Friday, January 6, 2017

Merry and Bright

Here is a card I forgot to share here lol! Last year actually :P 
 I'm showcasing a fun winter scene with North Woods Stamps and dies along with a few Creative Basic Products.
I had a fun idea to color in some spruce in my trees with artist markers and adding sparkly snow on them using a few products.
I did forget to add my glitter on my picture but pretty much any glitter of your choice works perfectly well.
Just mix in as much as you want to use and using your brush to layer on top were you desire.
In no time you will have trees full of sparkly snow 
I added a few drops of water just so I could bring it to a more thinner consistency because it was very chunky lol!
Lay them down with dimensional glue dots and had me a fun dimensional winter scene with lots of sparkle.
The bottom of my layer was cut out using Creative Basic Cutting Edge Borders I and I used my Creative Basic Picnic Quilt embossing folder for a sweet texture. It even looks like snow right! 
My sentiment comes from the Little Darlings CandiBean Merry Christmas Rubber stamp  kit exclusively at HSN. I used Basic Pierced Ovals to pop it right on top of my card.
The North Woods stamps come with coordinating dies so the ideas are endless in creating a simple sweet project or a full fun scenery card. 
I hope you enjoy my take on these stamps and we'll see you here again soon.
Well better late than never lol!
Your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)