Wednesday, August 30, 2017

NEW Creative Basics dies by Rhea

Hello I have a double share today... I'm excited to get to play with my friend Rhea's NEWEST die collection Creative Basics Dies by Rhea. I mean she's really making it easier for us cardmakers/ Crafters with all these smart shortcuts and fun cuts to play with. 
My first card I created was an Easel card using Fancy Rectangles Build a Card Die set and Half double stitched Circles.


As you can see it's hard to see where the dies went to play and that's why I took a picture of my base. I actually ended up adding a third tab on the front of the card and that's
 where I added my "This Way"sign and I have a ghost cut in the middle tab. The back tab is to hold the actual coloring image and the back base.


I used the following stamps 

C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Oct 31 Nora Rubber Stamp and 

C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Dragon Hansel Rubber Stamp 



I watercolored them with Marvy markers and TimHoltz distress ink pads





DIES USED FOR THIS EASEL CARD


ALL PRODUCT LINKS ARE DOWN BELOW 

****************************************************

For my second card I created using Fancy Rectangles Build a Card Die set and Perfectly Layered Dotted Daisies


he was colored with COPIC Markers



I seriously loved playing with the flower die and giving it a awesome depth by layering different size cuts.


DIES USED FOR THIS CARD


I hope you enjoy my cards and I'll be back very soon.


Creative Basics Dotted Daisies Dies




1 comment:

  1. Wow Wow your colouring is just AMAZING on both of these cards and really love how you used both of these die sets. Looking forward to your next creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)