Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Merry Christmas card with Puppy Love Tilda

 
Happy Tuesday and welcome back to my blog.
Thanksgiving was wonderful over here with lots of family and we received Happy Mail on Saturday to make it even sweeter. My daughter has been applying to colleges.... SIGH..... I KNOW!!!! 
Well she has 3 top choices she's concentrating right now.
One of them responded with a fantastic humble scholarship. I mean a very generous offer. We were beyond happy and thankful but she wants to wait to hear back from the others. The other two is UCLA and University of San Diego. So very exciting and nervous at the same time around here lol!
 
OK on to my post :) it's a quick one too.
 
Today I have a card for the challenge over Magnolia-licious blog.
The theme is Doilies so easy as can be this is my take using #277 Puppy Love Tilda.
I colored her with copics
 (recipe below)
 

 
Thank you all for the wonderful comments and I'll be back tomorrow with more sharing.
Love
Ruby
 
 
 
 
Skin :E000,E11,E21,E23,R20,R00
Hair: E70,E71,E79,Y28
Shoes:YG11,G99,BG93
Package:E40,E31,E34,R83,R85
tag:BG72,BG70,Y21,Y000
Tights:W1,0
 
 

No comments: