Thursday, December 5, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes Saturated Canary Candycanes

 
Hello all, I have a new card to share for the new challenge over Saturated Canary and the theme is Untraditional colors. I went with pink and green with a hint of deep red. Mainly the different pink tones and green.
All colored with copics also and I'll add the recipe later on.
 
 
this Saturated Canary girlie is a rubber stamp and she is Candycanes the sentiment is from the
Little Darlings warm fuzzies Christmas and Winter collection 
 



 
 
Thank you all for stopping by and I have major coloring to do for CHA so with that said I might MIGHT be a little quiet.
 
Thanks again
XXOO
Ruby
 
 
Little Darlings online store
 
You could find many Saturated Canary digital images on Krista's online store
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow look at that gorgeous pink hair! Great card Rubes
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond fab Ruby I just love how you coloured her hair! Big hugs too about sweet princess Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so wonderful Ruby. I just love everything about the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)