Thursday, May 19, 2016

LDRS Creative Teams Up With Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L Day 5

 Hello I'm back with yet another collaboration Hop!
Hasn't the hop been super inspirational! I hope you enjoyed it and have taken so many ideas from all these amazing products.
Thank you everyone for joining us, it's been so much fun.
Well here I am with a sweet card using
CandiBean Rubber stamp, Take My Hand.

The process started with coloring her with TimHoltz Distress Inks. I then cut her out using a Creative Basic Pierced oval. 

The process went on with layering everything to my linking with pretty soft paper color hues and adding dept using our die cuts. With the help of thScrapbook Adhesives by 3L® it made it everything work so much easier.
My favorite touch of the card was that clear envelope with my sentiment inside. I used a clear glue dot to stick a pretty soft pink bow on top and whala it was done. What a cool embellishment to add to your projects.

My sentiment is from the NEW "You" collection set. The set is full with many brilliant thoughtful sentiments and you could use them for a variety of projects as well.
Thanks again for stopping by and have a great day.


LDRS Creative Dies

Ruby

You could find me on Instagram for exclusive coloring work in progress 

Ruby Instagram HERE


2 comments:

  1. Hello sweetie!! Long time since i have been on blogging world! But your gorgeous,amazing creations still make my jaw drop everytime!! Have a wonderful day my friend! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors and the image is just too cute. May I please suggest that you adjust the setting on your photos so they are easier to see by perhaps cutting down on the contrast and brightness?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)