Friday, June 10, 2016

Selene Greeting Farm Grad Tag


Hey peeps I'm swinging by to share my latest DT work for Sabor Papel and Passionate Paper Creations. 
With the combination of Sabor Papel cardstock and Creative Basic Dies 
my tag assembly couldn't be any more simpler :) 


I first started with this cute Digi Grad from Greeting Farm name Selene. 
I watercolored her using Tim Holtz Distress Inks. 


I then fuzzy cut her and placed her on a metallic Gold cut using  LDRS Creative Dewdrop Circle die.

I cut out a pretty back border for her using Basic Background Builders I  and I used Sabor Papel Amor /Ramitos paper for that pretty purple border.
 All was adhered down on a medallion fan fold circle  using  Papel Picado

The pink just makes everything come together and pops the image nicely.


Now for the bottom fish tail tag I used Creative Basic Stitched Flag on  Sentimientos Ole cardstock. The sentiment is just perfect for her. 
It translates ,"I wish you the best on your special day".

 and then layered them behind black sturdy cardstock.

Adding pretty black sequence on the bottom trim of the sentiment to finish it off.
I hope my tag was inspiring to you. Thank you for swinging by my corner and I'll catch you soon. Have a lovely day :)


2 comments:

  1. That is so pretty Ruby !! I love it !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and colourful graduation creation.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)